When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor's I.P. address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the site.
The visitor's data is most important to us. We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address, your preferences, your phone numbers, in case you happen to be the owner of a brand or business when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some different manner.
We may collect "Non-Personal Information" – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to BikeValy
• Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your I.P. address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
• We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and personalize your online experience.
• We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
• We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
• These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements, some of which could be a part of the main result.
• If you post information about yourself or others or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
• Usage of such information
• Fulfill your requests for products and services or those made in the "My" page;
• Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
• Facilitate use of our website;
• Manage your account and your preferences;
• Analyze the use of and improve our website, products, and services;
• Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website;
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt-out. We may share personal information with service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf; we may share aggregated, non-personal information mainly relating to aggregated statistics with advertisers and others.
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt-out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
Third parties may use Non-Personal Information to display advertising that reflects our user community's interests and preferences.
The security we take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any information you have provided. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.